Bartholomew County Driver Safety Program Course
Drivers in Bartholomew County can take Indiana Online Driver Safety's DSP course to satisfy a BMV notice, to satisfy a court order, or to earn a 4-point credit on their driving record. Our course is
available online, via streaming video, or via DVD. Take it in the format that is most convenient for you!
We Serve All of Indiana - Including Bartholomew County
Indiana Online Driver Safety's Indiana DSP course is approved all throughout Indiana, including the following towns/cities in Bartholomew County:
Indiana Online Driver Safety's DSP course is approved in all courts in Bartholomew County, including the following:
Bartholomew County Clerk's Office: P.O. Box 924, Columbus, IN 47202-0924
Bartholomew County Circuit Court: 234 Washington Street, Columbus, IN 47201
Bartholomew County Superior Court #1: 234 Washington Street, Columbus, IN 47201
Bartholomew County Superior Court #2: 234 Washington Street, Columbus, IN 47201
Enjoy All of These Course Benefits:
- Our course is approved by the Indiana BMV.
- We offer three convenient course options: online, streaming video, or DVD. Take your entire course from the comfort of your own home.
- We notify the Indiana BMV of your completion for you.
- You can print a FREE copy of your Certificate of Completion immediately when you complete the course.
- Our friendly Customer Care team is here for you 7 days a week via phone (877-490-7662), email (email@example.com), and Live Chat.