Boone County Driver Safety Program Course
Drivers in Boone County can take Indiana Online Driver Safety's DSP course to satisfy a BMV notice, to satisfy a court order, or to earn a 4-point credit on their driving record. Our course is
available online, via streaming video, or via DVD. Take it in the format that is most convenient for you!
We Serve All of Indiana - Including Boone County
Indiana Online Driver Safety's Indiana DSP course is approved all throughout Indiana, including the following towns/cities in Boone County:
Indiana Online Driver Safety's DSP course is approved in all courts in Boone County, including the following:
Boone County Clerk's Office: 212 Courthouse Square, Lebanon, IN 46052
Boone County Circuit Court: 310 Courthouse Square, Lebanon, IN 46052
Boone County Superior Court #1: 307 Courthouse Square, Lebanon, IN 46052
Boone County Superior Court #2: 112 Courthouse Square, Lebanon, IN 46052
Thorntown Town Court: 101 W. Main St., Thorntown, IN 46071
Whitestown Town Court: P.O. Box 155, 6320 S. Cozy Lane, Whitestown, IN 46075
Zionsville Town Court: 1100 W. Oak Street, Zionsville, IN 46077
Enjoy All of These Course Benefits:
- Our course is approved by the Indiana BMV.
- We offer three convenient course options: online, streaming video, or DVD. Take your entire course from the comfort of your own home.
- We notify the Indiana BMV of your completion for you.
- You can print a FREE copy of your Certificate of Completion immediately when you complete the course.
- Our friendly Customer Care team is here for you 7 days a week via phone (877-490-7662), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Live Chat.