LaPorte County Driver Safety Program Course
Drivers in LaPorte County can take Indiana Online Driver Safety's DSP course to satisfy a BMV notice, to satisfy a court order, or to earn a 4-point credit on their driving record. Our course is
available online, via streaming video, or via DVD. Take it in the format that is most convenient for you!
We Serve All of Indiana - Including LaPorte County
Indiana Online Driver Safety's DSP course is approved all throughout Indiana, including the following towns/cities in LaPorte County:
- Michigan City
- Kingsford Heights
- Long Beach
- Michiana Shores
- Pottawattamie Park
- Trail Creek
Indiana Online Driver Safety's DSP course is approved in all courts in LaPorte County, including the following:
LaPorte County Clerk's Office: 813 Lincolnway, #105, LaPorte, IN 46350
LaPorte County Circuit Court: 813 Lincolnway, LaPorte, IN 46350
LaPorte County Superior Court #1: 300 Washington Street, #200, Michigan City, Indiana 46360
LaPorte County Superior Court #2: 300 Washington Street, #202, Michigan City, Indiana 46360
LaPorte County Superior Court #3: 813 Lincolnway, LaPorte, IN 46350
LaPorte County Superior Court #4: 300 Washington Street, #116, Michigan City, Indiana 46360
Enjoy All of These Course Benefits:
- Our course is approved by the Indiana BMV.
- We offer three convenient course options: online, streaming video, or DVD. Take your entire course from the comfort of your own home.
- We notify the Indiana BMV of your completion for you.
- You can print a FREE copy of your Certificate of Completion immediately when you complete the course.
- Our friendly Customer Care team is here for you 7 days a week via phone (877-490-7662), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Live Chat.